1. Purpose of collecting personal information “Unidental Co., Ltd.” (www.unidental.co.kr/ hereinafter referred as 'website') processes personal information for the following purposes, and does not use it for purposes other than the given below:
- Identification of the customer's intention to join, authentication according to the provision of services to customers, maintenance and management of membership, payment details according to the supply of goods or services and delivery of goods or services, etc.
2. Consignment of personal information processing.
① The site entrusts the following personal information processing tasks for smooth personal information processing.
② The consignment contract of the website in accordance with Article 25 of the Personal Information Protection Act bears responsibilities such as prohibition of processing of personal information other than the purpose of performing entrusted work, technical and administrative protection measures, restrictions on re-consignment, management and supervision of trustees, compensation for damages, etc. It is specified in the document and supervises if the trustee handles personal information safely.
③ If the contents of the consignment work or the consignee is changed, we will disclose it through this personal information processing policy without delay.
3. Rights and obligations of information subjects and how to exercise them, users can exercise the following rights as personal information subjects.
① The information principal can exercise the following privacy-related rights on the site at any time.
1. Request to read personal information
2. Request for correction in case of errors, etc.
3. Request for deletion
4. Request to stop processing.
4. Creating items of personal information for processing.
- The web site handles the following personal information items.
- Required items: password, login ID, email, access IP information, cookies, access log
- Optional items: date of birth, home phone number, mobile phone number, name, etc.
5. Destruction of personal information.
In principle, the web site destroys the personal information without delay as soon as the purpose of processing personal information is achieved. The procedures, deadlines and methods of destruction are as follows.
The information entered by the user is transferred to a separate DB (a separate document in the case of paper) after the purpose is achieved, and is stored for a certain period according to internal policies and other related laws or immediately destroyed. At this time, the personal information transferred to the DB will not be used for any other purpose unless it is in accordance with the law.
-Period of data destruction
If the retention period of the personal information has elapsed, the user's personal information will be stored within 5 days from the end of the retention period, when the personal information becomes unnecessary, such as achieving the purpose of processing personal information, abolishing the service, or terminating the business. The personal information is destroyed within 5 days from the date the processing is deemed unnecessary.
6. Measures to secure the safety of personal information
In accordance with Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act, the website takes technical/administrative and physical measures necessary to ensure safety as follows.
1. Encryption of personal information
The user's personal information is stored and managed with an encrypted password, so only the user can know it. For important data, a separate security function is used, such as encrypting files and transmission data or using a file lock function.
2. Technical measures against hacking, etc.
In order to prevent leakage and malicious use of personal information caused by hacking or computer viruses, the website is equipped with a security program with periodical updates and inspections. The installed system is controlled from outside, and it technically/physically monitors and blocks potential attacks.
7. Personal information protection
- The site is responsible for overall handling of personal information designating a person in charge of personal information protection to handle complaints and damage relief from information subjects related to personal information processing.
▶ Person in charge of personal information protection
Fullname :Yang Sung Joon
Job position: CEO
② The information principals can inquire about all personal information protection related matters, complaint handling, damage relief, etc. The website will respond and handle inquiries from the information principals without delay.
- We will refund the paid amount within 60 days after we notify you of the return of the product after inspecting the package, etc. of the product returned to our company. It is possible to cancel the order anytime before you send us the notice for confirmation.
- If you want to cancel an order after sending the notice for confirmation for that order, please send a written request for the cancellation of the order within 14 days after sending the notice for confirmation. If it is difficult for you to send the written request, you may send us the cancellation notice through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Then we will accept the cancellation.
- It is necessary to include the original name and order number stated in the purchase order in the written request for the cancellation of the order or the cancellation notice.
- Upon receiving your cancellation notice, we will inform you of the detailed information on the item of purchase, address for return of the product, etc.
- Please return the purchased product upon receiving our instruction. You will have to assume the responsibility if you do not respond to our request.
- When you return the product, you have to return the order sheet, invoice and the product in its original package.
- It is your obligation to keep the product in its original good condition while it is in your possession.
- We have the right to refuse your request for cancellation if the above matters are not observed.
- We refund the entire price of the product plus delivery cost or exchange the product with the same or similar good quality product if the delivered product is defected or damaged unless the product returned to our company is damaged, it is used in a wrong way or the damage is caused by abnormal reasons. In such as case, the product may be exchanged with the same or similar product (if there is inventory) instead of refund if you want to do so.
- Sometimes the product specifications of the manufacturer may change. In this case, we will do our best to make a product the same as or better than the product at the same price. If you are not satisfied with the replacement of the product, you may return the product to us.